Tuesday, August 21, 2007

On to Louisville

I arrived at the Colorado Springs dealership before they opened to give the engine time to cool down. Kevin, the technician who performed the maintenance, got us underway before noon.

We have approximately 1,100 miles to travel before we get to Louisville, KY on Friday and our route will take us through Kansas City and St. Louis. I didn’t take any photos of our trek across Kansas today. (By the way, I think I’m going to leave the Red Mountain photo on the blog for the rest of my trip unless I find a better subject between here and home). We had strong cross winds and dodged thunderstorms all afternoon. The temperature was around 98 degrees.

Tomorrow we will continue on into Missouri. Unless something exciting or noteworthy happens between now and when arrive in Louisville, my next post will be after we arrive there.

No comments: