Saturday, July 21, 2007

First Post

Well, I’ve created a blog. I am going to try and maintain it throughout my trip. Keep in mind the trip is supposed to be FUN and I don’t want maintaining the blog to become a chore. I will post photos and other info as my trip progresses. I’ve been asked by my friends which bike am I going to take - my Honda Goldwing GL1800 or my new BMW K1200GT. After riding the GT in the Great Smoky Mountains during the first month of ownership the decision was easy. I can’t wait to experience the Black Hill of South Dakota, the formations in Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons in Wyoming, the canyons in Utah, and many other sights in Colorado, and New Mexico and only nineteen days to it!

Stay tuned for info about my route.

1 comment:

GT-1 said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to your post you might get to the Black Hills in time to see the last of the Harley's.